Mobile Notary Public Services
We Travel To You!
Service is provided at your convenience –
day, evening or weekend, your office, home or other location –
by appointment. Last minute appointments available.
GENERAL NOTARY FEES:
• $6 per notarized signature (as allowed by Texas state law)
• A reasonable travel fee
Fees are quoted in advance. All documents must be complete (except for signature and notary section) before appointment.
AT THE TIME OF NOTARIZATION I WILL:
• Verify signer’s identification. Proper ID (as dictated by Texas State law) must be provided. Among the IDs authorized for use by Texas notaries are state driver’s and official non-driver’s IDs, U.S. passports, U.S. military IDs and resident alien IDs or “green cards” issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Social Security cards, birth certificates and credit cards are unacceptable as identifying documents.
• Administer an oath or affirmation in which the signer declares the document to truthful and accurate. All parties whose signature is to be notarized must be capable of understanding what they are signing and be doing so of their own free will.
EXAMPLES OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRING NOTARIZATION
• Waiver of Citations
• Advance Healthcare Directives
• Vital records copy requests
• DMV ownership transfers
• Powers of Attorney